Linton First Christian Church has resumed in-person Sunday services. We have added new procedures to ensure that everyone is staying safe and healthy. We ask that everyone review these new procedures if you plan on attending services. You can the new procedures and protocols below.
Click here to watch the video and read Archie’s full announcement.
New Procedures and Self-Assessment Checklist
We will have a new list of protocols and procedures to follow and we also ask all attendees to complete a self-assessment to determine if you or anyone in your family has suffered from or been exposed to any symptoms of COVID-19. You will find links to both of these documents below.
High Risk Individuals
We encourage all high risk individuals to continue worshipping at home with our online service. In addition to Facebook Live and YouTube, audio from our Sunday service will be available on a call-in line so you can listen on your telephone. Please view the resources below to determine if you or a loved one is considered high risk for COVID-19.
People with any of the listed conditions are encouraged to stay home by the CDC. That recommendation is likely to continue until a vaccine is available. The reason for this recommendation is simple: the medical outcome for “High Risk” people who contract Covid-19 is not good. In Indiana, 89% of the deaths from Covid-19 are in persons over 60. If you are over 65 and have any of the listed conditions, either stay home or call your doctor and discuss your prospects of continued good health.
Medical conditions that can make Covid-19 SEVERE
- Asthma (moderate to severe)
- Chronic Lung Disease (COPD, Emphysema, Pulmonary Fibrosis and Interstitial Lung Disease
- Diabetes (including type 1 and type 2)
- Serious Heart Conditions (taking blood thinners?- ask your cardiologist)
- Chronic Kidney Disease being treated with dialysis
- Severe Obesity (BMI 40 or over)
- Immunocompromised (Cancer Treatment, Smokers, HIV, Immune weakening medications, organ transplants)
- Liver Disease
- What ever your medical condition, continue taking your medications and follow the advice of your healthcare providers.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the information on this page, please call the church office at 812-847-9535 or contact us by email.
We look forward to worshipping with you on Sunday both in-person and online!